Monday, October 11, 2010

Odd and Ends

We visited Bryan in Logan last week.  We had a great time and enjoyed seeing Bryan and his roommates.  While we were there, we took in a BYU-Aggie football game.  The Aggies haven't won a game against BYU in 10 years!  I felt brave in wearing my "Go Cougars" shirt!
Before the big game!  We had people smile at us as we were taking this picture! 

Bryan and his roommates before the game... McCabe, Bryan and Nate.  

The Aggies won the GAME... The students ran out on the field as everyone went crazy!

"Did the Cougars just get beat????"  I just don't understand!"
We still had a great time and it was fun to be at the game with Bryan and McCabe. 
We went to the Logan Zoo Saturday morning.  Here were are looking at the monkeys.

Bryan's Room.... oh,  I mean the Monkey Cage..
 Hee Hee

Turtle

Pelican

Sunday we were at Laura's house visiting.  Here we are taking a walk.  Kaelynn had fun pushing Caleb .  She is getting to be such a big girl.  Caleb is having fun riding along, picking his nose! 

Good-Bye Grandma and Grandpa....
We had a great time visiting our family.  We enjoy visiting  so much, can't wait until we can go up and see them again.   

I just couldn't resist taking this picture.  Austen got up on our bed and put on  Grandpa's reading glasses and pretended to read his book.   It was so cute  I took his picture.  He really likes to wear Grandpa's glasses. 

Dirk didn't want to get left out, so he put on my reading glasses!  He looks very smart!
"I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as Autumn sunshine by staying in the house.  So, I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air."    ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

I feel the same way, Nathaniel.... today is a beautiful Fall day, so I am off to enjoy.

post signature


3 comments:

Annalies said...

Looks like so much fun! I love all the pictures! It was good talking to you the other day. Hope to see you soon!

Laura said...

We love it when you come up. I wish I lived close so we could see each other all the time. The pictures you took are cute. Bryan looks happy.

Cindy Brown said...

I enjoyed your post. It is nice seeing pictures of your family. Hope you are having a wonderful day!