Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dallas Texas Trip

I was invited to go to Dallas Texas by my Dad to attend a BYU football game. BYU  VS TCU.  Gina was also invited ( or maybe we should say... Gina wanted to come too!)  We had a great time and I am glad I went. Here is our photo essay of the trip!
Waiting for our flight to Dallas.  I have been up since 4:30 am!  

We are  on the plane!  We made it!

Grandpa Edwards on the plane trying to read his book.  

We made it to Dallas and got our luggage.  We are waiting for Jeff to come and pick  us up. 

At the BYU Fireside.  Jeff is changing his clothes in the parking lot behind the bushes!  

We went to this great Mexican Restaurant after the fireside.  Our portion were HUGE.  Jeff is overcome by all the food!


My dinner... can you believe how much food!  Needless to say, we took  at least half of it home and ate it the next night. 


Saturday morning we did some sight seeing around Fort Worth.  Here we are riding the Molly Trolley. 
Gina and Page riding on the Molly Trolley
Cathy and I riding on the Molly Trolley
Our group visiting the Fort Worth Stock Yards.  This is a Texas Longhorn
We are ready for the game... here we are in front of the Horned Frog!  TCU 's mascot.
The game was getting boring, so I took time out to do some Yoga!
We are really bored now and had fun doing BYU Fan shots!  Co Cougars....They lost 31 to 3.  They didn't even score a  TD.
We stopped by the Dallas Temple on the way home.

I loved going on the trip with Dad and Gina and meeting  up with Jeff, Cathy and Page.  We had such a great time and we all agreed the weekend went by so fast.

Thanks for another great family memory!
post signature

1 comment:

Annalies said...

Haha...Mary I just love these pictures. It looks like you had so much fun! You are so great!