Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tooth Fairy-Past and Present

I was looking through some pictures the other day and came across a picture of Laura when she was missing her front tooth. I had to laugh when I saw Laura holding a cob of corn. We thought it would be a funny picture and indeed it was...and still is for that matter! As I was pondering this snap shot from 20 years ago, I remembered that our granddaughter recently had her picture taken while she was missing her TWO front teeth (thanks to her brother)! Look at how much they resemble each other!
IT'S SCARY.
Kaelynn Louise missing her two front teeth!
Here is Kaelynn eating corn too!  
Laura Jean trying to eat corn on the cob with her front tooth missing!
I like your bangs! 
It is fun to look at old photos and compare them to the present... we can't forget the past!
post signature

7 comments:

David said...

Every time Kaelynn does something, I see the past coming back. Laura did all those same things 20+ years ago. The ol' apple didn't fall too far from the tree

Laura said...

I like my bangs too! I should send you the picture I took of Kaelynn eating corn. What I really like is the wallpaper and tablecloth. The green cup isn't too bad either. I love this post.

sarah said...

What a fun post! Those two do look very similar. Kaelynn and Laura, Dirk and Ben, now you need to dig up some old pictures of Jeff so we can see if present Eli and past Jeff have matching fat rolls.

Laura said...

I like the picture you added of Kaelynn.

Laura said...

Kaelynn wants to know if those are my Pajamas. I told her I wasn't sure.

David and Mary said...

No, they aren't your pajamas... it is a cute outfit with yellow stirup pants! They do look like pajamas, but back then, it was pop!

Laura said...

Like Kaelynn has room to talk. Look at her outfits (past and present). I was pretty "pop" wasn't I?