Friday, December 3, 2010

What's your vote?

A few weeks ago, I was digging around in some old file folders in the basement. I found old school papers, report cards, school pictures and all types of artwork done by my children during their elementary years!  I might share more findings on the blog later, but I just couldn't resist showing a picture I found of Jeff.

The picture is somewhat faded, and the coloring isn't the best, but here is Jeff at age one.
So, my question is:  Does my grandson, Eli, look like his Dad?

Here is Eli with about the same smile as his Dad... maybe close to the same eyes..... Eli has his own look of course, but I just thought it was fun to compare and see if there are similarities!  What do you think?

Here is a picture of father and son...They sure make a  handsome pair!
Photobucket

2 comments:

David said...

It's good thing these boys broke the mold and don't look like Grandpa!

sarah said...

I can see 27-year-old Jeff in Eli more than one-year-old Jeff. But he definitely represents the Excell side. I love that old picture of Jeff. I can't wait to see what else you dig up!