Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Movies

It isn't a secret that I love Christmas movies. It just wouldn't feel like Christmas without gathering round the TV and watching a Christmas movie!  I have put together my top ten Christmas movies:
10. Home Alone.. This is just funny!


9.  Christmas in Connecticut... a nice romantic movie.. kinda cheesy, but cute.


8. A Christmas Story... what can I say, it is  classic and Tyler looks like Ralphie.


7.  The Holiday.. Jude Law.. need I say more? And I like Jack Black.


6. The Santa Claus Movie.. good family movie and very funny.. 


5. Miracle on 24th Street... love this one!


4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas- Both versions.. the new one and the old animated one I remember as a child.




3. A Season of Miracles and other Hallmark movies!

2.  Elf... I think this is a cute movie and fun to watch


1. Polar Express... loved the book, and the movie is great. 


So,  you can find me watching these movies when I get the chance!  I hope you can enjoy a family movie with your kids or grandkids!   I plan on it!


Bring on the popcorn.....
Photobucket

3 comments:

Annalies said...

Love it! We have a very similar top 10 list of Christmas movies. My favorite thing to do is get in a blanket with some hot cocoa and watch all these fun movies! Have fun!

Annalies said...

Love it! We have a very similar top 10 list of Christmas movies. My favorite thing to do is get in a blanket with some hot cocoa and watch all these fun movies! Have fun!

David said...

Mary, I didn't get any input into the movies. I would have picked "The Fugitive" with Tommy Lee Jones as number two, right behind "The Polar Express." Of course, you have to use your imagination to call "The Fugitive" a Christmas movie, but it is the best movie every made, so it has to be in there somewhere.