Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Photo Essay

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday.  We had all the family here and it was a crazy fun time!  Here is my photo essay of the family!

The boys dressed their pajamas and sweet kaelynn

Talking to Ben on Google Chat!  "Hi Ben"

Laura and Bryan Telling Ben a Thanksgiving joke!
"what did the turkey say when he crossed the street........"

Relaxing after a busy day!
Jeff trying to eat the Turkey before dinner!

Success!  The fried Turkey turned out perfect.

Ben checking the turkey.... lookin' good

Turkey cookers

Bryan cooking the mashed potatoes outside!  I wouldn't let him cook them in the kitchen!  

The dinner table.. it is so nice to see the family all gathered around the table. 

The Turkey shoot... Will David be able to defend his title??????
Jeff and Sarah waiting their turn to shoot.

I think I can take Dad this  year!  

I think I can win this year... I have practiced and have a new gun! 

I think I can win... I have new glasses this  year! 
Jeff giving Sarah instructions on how to shoot...
No Sarah!  Don't point there..... 
Laura's turn... she has a nice puffy coat to soften the kick of the shotgun.

Mama with a shot gun!  Watch out.....
AND The WINNER IS....

Bryan!  He beat Big Daddy!  Way to go Bryan.

Kaelynn doing a photo shoot with Grandma.. 

Kaelynn is a pretty princess

Caleb followed us around while we did our photo shoot.. here is his shot !  He was so funny.  He wanted me to take a picture of him just like the one I took of Kaelynn.  It was so cute. 
Thanks everyone for a fun Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for each one of you!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Annalies said...

How fun! I love all the pictures. That is so cool you got to talk to Ben on google chat! I hope all of you are doing well! Looks like you had an amazing Thanksgiving!

Laura said...

We had a great time. Hope Christmas is just as much fun. I'm glad Caleb had fun at the photo shoot.

David said...

Those are great photos, Mary. Looks like we need to get a new shotgun and practice up for next year. Perhaps we ought to have a girls' division of shooters.