Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weekend with the Girls!

Every year we have a Girly Girl Weekend (we are on our 3rd annual) for just the girls in our family. This year Laura Jean was in charge of the weekend and she planned a wonderful get-a-way in St. George. We started out the weekend by having lunch at Kneaders... a great place to eat!

What to order?  So many choices!  

Waiting for the tour to start at Jacob Hamblin Home.

Here are the Girls!  

Waiting for our tour at the Bringham Young Home.  We got to visit with Grandma for a few minutes.  Both babies feel asleep!


Thanks Laura! 
 It was a SUPER Girly Girl Weekend.
I can't wait for next year!
Photobucket

2 comments:

sarah said...

It was so much fun! You got some great group pictures. I have a lot to live up to for GGW4.

Laura said...

Fun Fun Fun till daddy takes my t-bird away. The picture I took of us turned out better then I thought. Great times.