Saturday, January 14, 2012

January Project

I have decided to do a Levi quilt for my January Project. I found this cute idea on joyfulmomofmany blog site. and wanted to try it.

Here is the picture of the blocks and then you piece them together.

Here is a finished block

This is what I am doing right now- Cutting out the blocks!


I am not sure if I will be able to finish it by the end of January, but at least it will be started and on my list to get finished!  I am using old Levis I have had stored for years.. Yay for me :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

That looks fancy! I hope you finish it.

sarah said...

How fun! I love that you're doing projects. I've been working on that quilt for Eli's room and it's so time consuming -- which is perfect for the winter months! I can't wait to see your finished product.