Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bring on 2012

Every year I set a few goals I would like to accomplish.  Last year when we reviewed our goals, I didn't complete ONE!  So, with renewed energy, I decided to set some new goals and see if I can do better.  I felt that if I posted them on the blog I would be more inclined to complete them.

Goals for 2012

1.  Write a personal letter to each of my children and their spouse.  (this is kinda dumb, but we will see how it goes)
2. Write in my Journal at least once a week and include things I am grateful for.
3. Plan and GO on a big vacation this year.
4. Attend a Cooking Class and try some new recipes this year (5 or 6 recipes)
5. Become better at Geography by studying about different parts of the world! (this is a funny one, but I found this workbook on Europe and it as been interesting to learn new facts about that part of the world)
6. Read 50 books ( I did this last year so not a stretch unless I go blind this year)
7. Stay on an eating plan for 60 days in a row!
8. Exercise 3 days a week (at least.... maybe more)
9. Get fresh air everyday...
AND finally number 10...
10. Do one project a month and post it on the blog.

Here is how I looked before I accomplished my new Goals!
There,  I have written them down, now let it be so!


Photobucket

5 comments:

sarah said...

Oh!! I love your goals. Good thing we pin now so you can have some inspiration for your monthly project. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I was sad when I realized we weren't there for the annual writing down of the goals. And I'm glad Jeff doesn't have to have "get married" as one of his goals anymore.

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Love the goals. I will have to email you mine so you can write it down in "the book"

Cindy Brown said...

Love your goals. We got out our goals written last year and I was amazed that I didn't accomplish a thing!