Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Boat

Every year in the summer, we talk about getting a boat.  Actually a new boat, because we have a 1977 Marlin that still runs somewhat, and is in decent shape.  AND, every year, we talk ourselves out of getting a boat.  Well, not this year!  We got a new BOAT.  We can't even believe how it happened.
We were picking up our grandkids to tend for a few days, and came across this boat and one thing lead to another and WHA LA, we now have a new boat.
It is a 2006 Regal 2000 and looks like this:


This picture looks the most like our boat. 

I haven't had time to take actual pictures of the boat yet, but I will post them when I do.  
We took it out today and she runs great!  
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy Brown said...

Beautiful people doing beautiful things!

sarah said...

I can't believe you guys bought a new boat! I didn't even know you were in the market for one. I can't wait to take a ride on it!