Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Daze!

Bryan and Celeste were married on July 30th!  The wedding reception and ceremony and luncheon were all just perfect!
We managed to get a few pictures along the way! 

My Sisters and niece, Natasha!

My brother, Kerry and my sisters, Gina and Cindy.

Jeff and Sarah and Eli enjoying the reception

Eli and his drink!

Eating the Cake

Yummy

Celeste the beautiful Bride!

Throwing the Boquet

Kaelynn caught the boquet!!!!

Just Married!

Sarah congratulating the couple

Brothers and their wives!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan J. Excell

Mom and Laura enjoying the day

The Excell Girls!


It was a great day and we are so happy for Bryan and Celeste.  I will post more pictures later!
Thanks everyone for coming and for all the help.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the pictures. The wedding was so fun and great. I hope you are fully recovered by now.