Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Graduation

Here are some pictures we took at Bryan and Celeste's graduation from Utah State University.  But first I am showing you some of our flowers in St. George.  They were very pretty this year.  I also found a bird nest in our yard.  It is so small and cute!


Celeste's graduation day.  She got her Master's Degree.




We went to dinner at The Bluebird in Logan as a tribute to my Mom and Dad.  They went to Utah State and loved to go to the Bluebird for fancy dates and to buy candy.  They have kept the decor the same all these years.  It was like going back in time!  The food was good.




Bryan's Graduation.  He is sitting on the end!


Bryan's Class of 2014!   YEAH  he made it!!!!!
After graduation pictures.  We were trying to capture a retro picture of when I graduated from college, Bryan held my hand, and now I hold his hand. However, I couldn't find the picture of me! So this is all we get.
Jeff and Bryan.. Jeff is closing his eyes, but since this is the only picture I took, here it is!  It was good to have both boys there because they are fun brothers. They have a tradition of trading hats at graduations!
The happy graduation couple!

Good Job Bryan and Celeste!

No comments: