Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas 2013

I have to admit, I didn't take very many pictures this year at Christmas. Luckily, I have a wonderful D-I-L that takes great pictures. Check them out on her blog here Sarah's Blog

Here are the pictures I took:
Ben and Tana's family at the Nativity program
Christmas Eve Program
A tired Wiseman and  A pretty Angel
I love Hot Chocolate
Austen drinking his hot chocolate
 Please Sir, may I have some more hot chocolate?
(I think that is what he is saying...)
Austen and Bryan talking about Santa Claus coming to town!
Christmas Morning!!!
I got a sword!
A drill set!
My very own Tractor!
Jeff and Sarah's family
Bryan and Celeste on Christmas morning opening presents! Celeste got a new purse!

Christmas Dinner!  Come and get it!
Turkey
Playing toys
Warming up by the fire after a fun tractor ride in the snow
Kaelynn playing with her weaving set.
Coleman figuring out the binoculars
Eli....did you like that Christmas dinner?... it was good.  Yeah, Axton, I ate so much turkey, I am in a coma!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  
We had a wonderful time with everyone home.  Thanks to our children and grandchildren who made it such a good year. 
Photobucket

No comments: