Monday, July 16, 2012

July Project

I haven't forgot about doing my projects! For June, I did finish up my purse, and started my quilt, but didn't finish it! So for July, I plan on finishing my quilts..( I added in a new one)
AND.. 
keep working on these:
Granny Squares!
 I plan on making 100 granny squares and then crocheting them together to make an afghan!
  I am sure I won't finish it in July, but at least it is started and I have 23 squares done...

 If I do a few each day, I might make it!
I am going for something like this!

Of course, I found it on pinterest..
  Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura said...

That will be nice to have an afghan for the winter. I have some yarn if you want it. I bought it at a yard sale for $2.

David and Mary said...

Yes, that would be great if you don't need it. I am using up all the yarn I can find around the house. I bought a big bag of odd yarn at DI for 3.00! But some of the colors are not good.

Cindy Brown said...

I recognize some of the squares from our Lake Powell trip. I am glad you are still working on them. I anxiously await your monthly project.