Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jeff's Birthday Visit

Jeff, Sarah and Eli came home for a visit for Jeff's Birthday!  We had a great time and it was good to have them come and visit.  We didn't take very many pictures....I guess we were too busy just visiting and eating!
Thanks for coming Jeff and Sarah.  

See you soon Grandma!  I have to go home now and help Mom and Dad find a new home!

Sarah and Eli waiting for Jeff to get his crossword puzzle done.....

Jeff and David doing a crossword puzzle... They loved doing them together.  Such brain power!  
March is here already and I am getting Spring fever.  I bought some seeds today!  We are going to try an early planting for beets, carrots and peas.  While I was busy having Spring fever it snowed today!  It didn't stick on the ground, but still..... 
Keep the hope!  Spring will come.
Photobucket

No comments: