Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthday and Walk

January was a busy month filled with fun. I like January because it is my birthday month! This year for my birthday I picked to go to Las Vegas! We enjoyed a weekend retreat there and I loved getting a pedicure!


Here I am on my birthday.... home from warm Las Vegas!  I had to sit by the fire to stay warm.  I am wearing my new necklace from Laura and family.

We had a nice party with Tana, Austen and Dirk....
Thanks everyone for the nice Birthday wishes and gifts.  You're a great family...(the silver gift on the table is from Tana, Austen and Dirk... it was a pedicure kit! AND, they are going to give me a pedicure! can't wait)

Saturday morning was so beautiful, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go for a walk up the Cedar Canyon Trail. We had some nice warm weather last week... now we are back to freezing cold.










I hope you enjoy these pictures I took along the trail!  

Happy Trails!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy Brown said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday.I like your pictures. Cute shirt.

Laura said...

I am so glad you had a great b-day. I am also really glad you got your present on your birthday. I like the color you picked for your toes. Love the trail pictures. I wish we lived close to go for walks with you.