Friday, November 12, 2010

Veteran's Day

I am so thankful for those men and women serving our country.  Our son is in the Army and is deployed overseas currently.  We miss him but we are proud of his decision to serve our country.  
Stay Safe! 

Ben at Basic Training Graduation May 2009  They did a great march for the families.   

Austen and Ben at the graduation... Ben looks sharp in his dress clothes

Attention....I said Attention... 

We are also thinking of Grandpa at this time.  He was in WWll and flew planes over Germany.   (he is middle front row with his hat tipped to the side... very dashing)

GOD BLESS AMERICA! 
post signature

3 comments:

David said...

Mary, thanks for remembering those brave men in our family who defend and protect our wonderful lives.

Laura said...

I am glad you made this post. I love the picture of grandpa. I don't think I have ever seem this picture. So thanks for sharing.

Cindy Brown said...

We thought of Ben and continue to pray for him. We had a small veteran's day parade in town. I am glad we have Ben to represent our family in defending and protecting our freedoms.